An Article By Deja Allison
Your personal potential
Everyone has the potential. So how to learn telekinesis? There are different things that can have a sort of psychotropic affect on the brain. Meaning, affecting the mental activity, behavior perception. Even stress and abuse can cause one to cultivate certain psychokinetic abilities. I am referring here to the actual ability, not certain mental illness that can mimic telepathy and such. Sometimes, “hearing voices”, or “visions” can be the result of very serious emotional, mental illness or chemical imbalances. I’m not a medical doctor. If you think you are having any problems with anything of that nature, please see your doctor.
Telekinesis and the brain
The brain is the hardware that is utilized by the Mind. Our brain is capable of generating a neural network that when “pushed” can actual step up an energy ready to be utilized beyond our 5 senses. Neurons do communicate with each other. There is all sorts of low level subatomic and atomic dialogue going on all the time. Even at a cellular level there is communication going on. I remember years ago, I saw a documentary on, Cellular Communication. In essence, what was done is a the scientist scraped some cells from the inside of several participants mouths and placed them in a petri dish. They connected those cells to a lie-detector type looking device. The scientists took the subjects into another room several feet away from “their” cells..
As the participants were introduced to different stimuli, naturally their bodies would react. What was amazing, so did their cells in the other room! To further their experiment, they had the participants walk further and further from their cells in the lab. Still when stimuli was introduced, those cells in the other room would respond. Next, they detached the electronic equipment to their amazement the cells in the other room still responded! Finally, they let the subjects walk out of the building on to the street, as the they came in contact with other people or other stimulus, those cells continued to respond.
Not all mind you, but one subject was 5 miles from “her’ cells in the lab when she crossed the street, she was almost hit by a car pulling out. Her cells back at the lab responded. I find that incredible! We are missing so much in our physical, linear confinement! Psychokinetic ability is no different.
Telekinetic Energy is Natural
These abilities are very natural. Wanting to know how to learn telekinesis makes sense from that perspective. These are not “freak” happenings or mutant manifestations unnatural to human development. As I mentioned earlier it, primarily, this is a Mind/Brain/Consciousness related phenomenon. Certainly its roots are sub-atomic, like all manifestations. Some research shows there is a lot of activity in the cortex of the brain in relationship to this. Most of what we term psychic phenomena or mystical happening happens in the “off’ phases of consciousness.
Telekinesis and consciousness
Consciousness always is in the of on/off phasing, blinking off and on, as it where. Off/On phasing phenomenon is photon related manifestation of energy and light. The energy we are dealing with here is tiny pockets or “quanta” of energies. An ability to bend spoons, levitate is happening at the other levels being only manifested as a physical event upon the space/time shell frame which we interpret as our reality. There is also a good deal of illusion as well. One must be able to discern the reality of both. Sometimes, there is a vast difference in what we THINK we see vs what IS actually happening.
How to learn telekinesis: what not to do
Before you get started trying to bend the spoons and forks, let me give you some tips on why it may not work or hasn’t been working.
- The reasons why someone wants to know how to learn telekinesis but has difficulty cultivating their telekinetic skills is usually one of several things. Some human emotions like stress can impede the process. Though, once in awhile a stressful situation can actually increase someone’s ability to achieve what appears as superhuman traits. I’m sure you’ve heard of the situations where all of a sudden an accident happens. Subsequently, someone can lift a ton of off someone. Yes, that has to do with adrenaline but there is also a dynamics of “quanta” going on there. In the moment of “have to” they released their natural ability to, seemingly, defy science. They didn’t think about it, they just did it. No thinking, no preconceived judgments. Don’t think about it so much-just practice without preconceiving.
- Usually, though, if there isn’t any real danger or need, the human emotions inhibit the path that the brain requires to create the neural network it needs to create this atmosphere. The more negative emotions, like guilt, fear, non trusting, judgmental attitudes and suspicion are enough to inhibit that natural flow that is required how to learn telekinesis. One must believe it is possible. How else can we expect to manifest anything if we can’t believe it’s possible? You can’t.
- Don’t obsess on it. Relax! Enjoy, cultivating another skill. It’s not a race, nor a test. It’s not about worth or worthy. So many spiritually based philosophies are based on reward. Spiritual awareness and evolution are not “prizes” you win. Opening up to higher levels of spiritual awareness is a growth process of evolving one’s consciousness how to learn telekinesis. Telekinesis is just one more skill with the ability of possible manifestation.
- Don’t carry preconceived ideas as to the outcome. Experience it, naturally. Do not script it. Stop telling yourself how it should go or that you have to be at a certain point at a certain time. All that impedes the energy. When you do that you are so busy thinking that the correct atmosphere or pathway can not be presented. Will and Reason are not juxtaposed to telekinetic ability.
- Don’t get frustrated and angry at yourself. Again, relax, Have fun with it.
- Don’t be self-conscious. Yes, many times people feel foolish or self conscious. Don’t. If you want to know how to learn telekinesis and can’t do it right away it says nothing about who you are. It simply just says the spoon or fork isn’t bending, yet. That’s all.
What Can You Do ?
- What we do is have an accepting attitude. Believe it can happen. Everyone I ever taught this technique to and who was successful in bending a fork or spoon, had a POSITIVE attitude about it. They may not have have a lot faith in how to learn telekinesis but they did believe it was possible. That’s a start for the proper frame of mind. Next, believe YOU can!
- Focus your attention. So many people say they are concentrating but in fact their minds are scattered. And they aren’t really into it at all. Be there. Learn to do only one thing at a time. This is difficult in the contexts of our society’s established standards. There seems to be a badge of honor attached to being able to do 50 things at once. We somehow seem to derive worth from this. Well, it’s unhealthy. It’s what contributes to stress, anxiety, elevated blood pressure and even depression and a host of other “dis-eases”. Don’t get caught up in all that. It’s not about how much you can do but how well you do.
In the core it is about quality not quantity. Also, it’s a fact that the brain can really only think of one think at a time. Work with the natural process of your brain. There is an inner dialogue going on that can be distracting and scattering the energy. Many techniques are available that will teach you the discipline that is required for stilling the Mind. And to help you learn what true concentration really is. I recommend meditation, or Qigong, Yoga, Tai Chi or any one of the contemplative arts as a viable form to enhance self discipline and awareness.
- The Art of Stillness. Practice being still. Yes, actually, being still without thinking anything. Try it. All the masters have acquired this skill. They can actually, sit still and think of no-thing. This is why they are able to do the “mystical” manifestations that we see. Opening a lock with the wave of a hand, or seemingly walk about without being noticed. They know how not to cause ripples in the Universal Energy. People like this have mastered the Self. They truly can focus on one thing and only one thing at a time. The longer you can sit still and still your mind, the more available energy you have. It is in that discipline that teaches, patience, acceptance and unconditional being. This is a skill that will enhance every aspect of your life. And it will help you how to learn telekinesis. It’s a great way to enhance one’s healing techniques as well.
- Learn to “Let Go”. As soon as something, whether it’s an old bias, an old emotion, blouse, anything – let go of it. Resolve things in your life as quickly as possible. It will unclutter your mind and your emotions will flow more evenly and smoothly. By learning to, “let go”, we also learn to let go of preconceived out come, that is how we “think” it will turn out. If you can’t let go then you are still trying to control it. If you are still trying to control things then you close off many pathways of personal and spiritual growth. Let things happen when appropriate to do so.
- Remember the ‘Law of Coalesce’? When you think on something it will attract like thoughts. 20 seconds of one pure thought attracts an equal amount of pure energy of the same resonance and quality. Each 20 mark increases a multiplies the energy. Can you imagine what you could manifest just by 2 minutes of pure unadulterated thought!!? This equation works equally for both types of thoughts—be the positive or negative in origin. Be mindful of what you think on or about. Every action you take was proceeded by a thought. What was the quality of yours?
Those were some of the techniques that will help you open up to all your abilities. They are healthy guide lines for life whether you are bending spoons or not.